Jackson Hole Bible College provides a unique educational experience outside of the classroom. The one-year program includes several field trips to locations of both historic and scientific importance that set JHBC apart from most other college experiences.
- Backpacking in the nearby Teton Mountain Range
- A field trip to Yellowstone National Park
- Hikes in Grand Teton National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Colorado National Monument
- Mt. Saint Helen’s National Monument
- Canyonlands National Park
- Arches National Park
Costs for travel, food and lodging have been included in the tuition costs for all full time students.
The smaller class sizes promote the one-on-one discipleship with the professors as well as the staff. The close family atmosphere of JHBC is a rich blessing and great relationships are formed from living together with the same people for nine months.
There is easy access to a host of extra-curricular activities, ranging from shopping the Old West streets of downtown Jackson, to exploring scenic wilderness vistas. The following list of activities appeal to a variety of individuals:
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding
- Cross-country skiing
- Elk Refuge sleigh rides
- Tram rides
- Hot springs swimming
- Climbing and repelling
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding
- Fly fishing
- Whitewater rafting
- Wildlife watching